This 2-day safari takes one to two of the most famous national parks in Tanzania. Starting in Tarangire National Park, best known for its large herds of Elephants. Ending with crater floor game drives in one of the world’s natural wonders, The Ngorongoro Crater, where there is a chance to spot the charismatic black rhino.
|1||Moshi/Arusha – Tarangire National Park
|Walking safari, Game drives||Lilac Campsite in Mto wa Mbu||Lunch, Dinner|
|2||The Ngorongoro Crater – Moshi/Arusha/Airport
|Crater floor Game drives||End of Tour||Breakfast, Lunch|
Depart for Tarangire National Park with packed lunch, approximately 4.5 hour drive from Moshi/2 hours from Arusha to Tarangire gate. Upon arrival you will be introduced to an armed ranger who take you on the guided walking safari for about 1.5-2 hours. This walk enables you to see the nature and wildlife in the park in a completely different way. After your walking safari your guide will take you to see other parts of this famous National Park well known for its large population of elephants. Your guide will exit the park in the late afternoon and head to camp approximately 1.0 hour drive from Tarangire.
After an early breakfast you will depart with packed lunch for the Ngorongoro Crater for extensive game drives in the crater floor. Upon entry to the park the road is steep gaining altitude to the Ngorongoro Crater view point where your guide will stop and provide a briefing of the crater and allow you an amazing inspection of this worldwide wonder from an amazing viewpoint. The largest unbroken crater in the world is home to over 25,000 animals including the black rhino. Later descend down this 610m deep crater for an amazing game drive and Later in the afternoon depart the park to head back to Moshi/Arusha or drop-off at the airport.
Optional: Maasai cultural interaction (1.0 hour)
Map is coming soon
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide.
3. Professional Chef providing 3 meals a day
4. Camping facilities (Tents, Tables, Chairs, Mattresses, Sleeping bags, Cutlery etc.)
5. Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
6. Walking safari.
7. Armed ranger for walking safari
8. Bottled Water
10. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors
1. Airport Transfers (can be arranged)
2. Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged)
3. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari & $5-$10 per person per day to chef)
4. Travel insurance
5. All items of personal nature
6. Beverages and Laundry except where shown.
Do you have any queries or wish to tailor this tour? Please click below to contact us.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price pr. Person||$1,173||$678||$521||$455||$407||$376|
(255) 715 820280