This short safari is taking one through two of the most popular national parks in the northern circuit in Tanzania in little of time as possible, starting in the Tarangire National Park which in enriched with fascinating fauna and flora. Ending in the Lake Manyara National Park, where pink feathers of the many flamingos flutters by the great lake.
|1||Moshi/Arusha – Tarangire National Park||1.5 – 2.0 Hr Walking Safari, Game drives
|Endoro Lodge||Lunch, Dinner|
|2||Lake Manyara National Park – Moshi/Arusha/Airport||Extensive game drives
|End of Tour||Breakfast, Lunch|
Depart for Tarangire National Park at 6.30am from Moshi/08.30am from Arusha with packed lunch, approximately 4.5 hour drive from Moshi/2 hours from Arusha to Tarangire gate.
After your guide clears with the permits you will be introduced to an armed ranger ready to begin your walking safari in the amazing Tarangire national park (1.5-2 hours), return to your vehicle and later proceed with game drives. Exit the park later in the late afternoon and drive to Endoro Lodge in Karatu for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast depart for lake Manyara national park approximately 45 minute drive with packed lunch, upon clearance with the permits your guide will drive you through the forest of this pristine park for extensive game drives, Continue with game drives along the lake and exit the park in the late afternoon to drive back to Moshi/Arusha or drop off at the airport.
Optional: Maasai cultural interaction 1 hour
Map is coming soon
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/ Chinese/ German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
3. Full board accommodation in safari class lodges (Subject to availability).
4. Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
5. Walking safari.
6. Armed ranger for walking safari.
7. Bottled water.
9. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
1. Airport Transfers (can be arranged).
2. Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged).
3. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari).
4. Travel insurance.
5. All items of personal nature.
6. Beverages and laundry except where shown.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price pr. Person||$808||$531||$419||$387||$356||$333|
Please contact us for family safaris with children discount.
Maasai Cultural Interaction
(255) 715 820280