With this short safari one will visit Tarangire National Park and Lake Manyara National Park, which is two of the most popular parks in the northern circuit of Tanzania.
The safari will start in Tarangire, who are best known for its large elephant herds and thereafter continue to Lake Manyara where the grand lake prides most of the area within the parks and which has an amazingly interesting biodiversity.
This short safari takes you through two of the most popular national parks in the northern circuit.
|1||Moshi/Arusha – Tarangire National Park||1.5 – 2.0 Hrs Walking Safari, Game drives
|Tloma Lodge Karatu||Lunch, Dinner|
|2||Lake Manyara National Park- Moshi/Arusha/Airport||Game drives
|End of Tour||Breakfast, Lunch|
Depart for Tarangire National Park at 6.30am from Moshi/08.30am from Arusha with packed lunch, approximately 4.5 hour drive from Moshi/2 hours from Arusha to Tarangire gate.
After your guide clears with the permits you will be introduced to an armed ranger ready to begin your walking safari in the amazing Tarangire national park (1.5-2 hours), return to your vehicle and later proceed with game drives. Exit the park later in the late afternoon and drive to Tloma Lodge in Karatu for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast depart for lake Manyara national park approximately 45 minute drive with packed lunch, upon clearance with the permits your guide will drive you through the forest of this pristine park for extensive game drives, Continue with game drives along the lake and exit the park in the late afternoon to drive back to Moshi/Arusha or drop off at the airport for a late flight.
Optional: Maasai cultural interaction 1 hour
Map is coming soon
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/Chinese/German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
3. Full board accommodation in safari class lodges (Subject to availability).
4. Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
5. Walking safari.
6. Armed ranger for walking safari.
7. Bottled water.
9. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
1. Airport Transfers (can be arranged).
2. Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged).
3. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari).
4. Travel insurance.
5. All items of personal nature.
6. Beverages and laundry except where shown.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price pr. Person||$908||$568||$461||$442||$403||$388|
Please contact us for family safaris with children discount.
Maasai Cultural Interaction
(255) 715 820280