With this short safari one will visit Tarangire National Park, which is one of the most popular parks in Tanzania in the Northern circuit, and best known for its massive baobab trees which makes the scenery of this park truly unique. Further you will visit the one of the natural wonders of the world, the largest intact crater in the world, The Ngorongoro Crater, which holds many animals and with the best chance of spotting the black rhino.
|1||Moshi/Arusha – Tarangire National Park||1.5 – 2.0 Hrs Walking Safari, Game drives
|Tloma Lodge Karatu||Lunch, Dinner|
|2||Karatu – The Ngorongoro Crater||Crater floor Game drives
|End of Tour||Breakfast, Lunch|
Depart for Tarangire National Park at 6.30am from Moshi/08.30am from Arusha with packed lunch, approximately 4.5 hour drive from Moshi/2 hours from Arusha to Tarangire gate.
After your guide clears with the permits you will be introduced to an armed ranger ready to begin your walking safari in the amazing Tarangire national park (1.5-2 hours), return to your vehicle and later proceed with game drives. Exit the park later in the late afternoon and drive to Tloma Lodge in Karatu for dinner and overnight.
After Breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro gate and after clearance with the permits, drive towards the descending route down the world’s largest unbroken crater with packed lunch for extensive game drives and later in the afternoon drive back to Moshi/Arusha or for a late drop-off at the airport.
Optional: Maasai cultural interaction 1 hour
Map is coming soon
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/Chinese/German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
3. Full board accommodation in safari class lodges (Subject to availability).
4. Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
5. Walking safari.
6. Armed ranger for walking safari.
7. Bottled water.
9. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
1. Airport Transfers (can be arranged).
2. Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged).
3. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari).
4. Travel insurance.
5. All items of personal nature.
6. Beverages and laundry except where shown.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price pr. Person||$1,220||$733||$545||$533||$479||$455|
Please contact us for family safaris with children discount.
Maasai Cultural Interaction
(255) 715 820280