This 3-day safari brings you to two of the utmost popular national parks of Tanzania’s northern safari circuit in the shortest time possible. This package is ideal for those who have limited time and budget and yet are in quest of the big 5. First taking you to the great savanna of Serengeti, where there is a big chance of spotting big cats as lions. Ending the tour in the world’s largest intact volcanic crater, the Ngorongoro Crater.
|1||Moshi/Arusha – The Ngorongoro Crater
|Crater floor game drives||Simba A Campsite, Ngorongoro crater rim||Lunch, Dinner|
|2||Ngorongoro – Serengeti National Park
|En route game drives||Seronera Campsite, Central Serengeti||Full Board|
|3||Serengeti – Moshi/Arusha/Airport
|En route game drives||End of Tour||Breakfast, Lunch|
Depart for Ngorongoro Conservation Area in the morning from either Moshi or Arusha (wherever you wish to start the safari from), approximately 4.5 hours from Moshi and 2.0 hours from Arusha with packed lunch. Upon clearance with the permits your guide will drive you in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, the landscape is beautiful here, briefly stop at the crater view point and proceed to drive down the crater for extensive game drives. Ascend the crater later in the afternoon and head to your campsite at the crater rim for dinner and overnight.
It is cold here therefore warm clothes are recommended, enjoy the view of the crater from this point.
After breakfast depart for Serengeti National Park with packed lunch. Approximately 3 hour drive with en route game drives in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Upon clearance with the permits at the entrance gate of Serengeti National Park venture into the wilderness for game drives in the central Serengeti until later in the late afternoon depart for dinner and overnight at the campsite in the central Serengeti.
At dawn venture into the Serengeti wilderness for a short circuit game drive in quest of the early morning wildlife activity and the alluring sunrise on a clear day over the endless plains, your guide will serve you with a cup of fresh African coffee whilst witnessing this spectacular moment. After the early morning game, drive back to camp for brunch. Thereafter proceed with game drives and later in the afternoon drive back to Moshi/Arusha or drop off at the airport for a late flight.
Map is coming soon
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide.
3. Professional Chef providing 3 meals a day
4. Camping facilities (Tents, Tables, Chairs, Mattresses, Sleeping bags, Cutlery etc.)
5. Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
6. Bottled Water
8. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors
1. Airport Transfers (can be arranged)
2. Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged)
3. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari & $5-$10 per person per day to chef)
4. Travel insurance
5. All items of personal nature
6. Beverages and Laundry except where shown.
Do you have any queries or wish to tailor this tour? Please click below to Contact us.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price pr. Person||$1,724||$1,038||$816||$720||$648||$599|
Olduvai Gorge Tour
Maasai Cultural Interaction
(255) 715 820280