Enjoy unique game drives at one of Tanzania’s most precious jewels, the tremendous savannah of Serengeti National Park. Experience the vast wilderness of the area, from enormous hippo pools to lots of predators. Watch the animals and their movement, and who knows maybe even lucky enough to see a predator hunt down its prey.
With this fly-in/out safari you will arrive directly to Serengeti National Park to the airstrip Seronera and depart straight from the area, taking you to your desired destination. No en route drives only pure game drives.
|1||Arrival at Seronera Airstrip||Arrival, Game drives
|Lahia Tented Lodge||Lunch, Dinner|
|2||Serengeti National Park||Full day game drives
|Lahia Tented Lodge||Full Board|
|3||Departure from Seronera Airstrip||Departure
|End of Tour||Breakfast, Lunch|
Upon arrival at Seronera Airstrip your guide will awaits you, ready to welcome you to the vast plains of Serengeti National Park and take you to your camp, Lahia Tented Lodge, for off-loading luggage. Hereafter your first day of splendid game drives awaits.
At dawn venture into the Serengeti wilderness to experience the animal activity in the early morning and watch the alluring sunrise over the tremendous savanna while enjoying a morning coffee. . After the early morning game drive you will head back to camp for breakfast and for preparing today’s lunch. Hereafter you will go for full day game drives. Your guide will find a pristine location for lunch and proceed with game drives until later in the late afternoon depart to camp for dinner and overnight.
You have experienced an amazing Safari in four of the amazing national parks in Africa. After breakfast depart for Seronera airstrip where your flight awaits to take you to the destination of your choice.
Map is coming soon
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide. (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/ Chinese/ German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
3. Full board accommodation in safari class lodges and tented camps (Subject to availability).
4. Park fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
5. Inbound flights (Arusha – Serengeti & Serengeti – Arusha).
6. Airport pick-up and drop-off at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).
7. Bottled Water.
9. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
1. Accommodation before and after safari (Can be arranged)
2. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide)
3. Travel insurance
4. All items of personal nature
5. Beverages and laundry except where shown.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price pr. Person||$2,626||$1,865||$1,604||$1,602||$1,498||$1,496|
Please contact us for family safaris with children discount.
(255) 715 820280