This short safari takes you to two of the utmost popular national parks of the Tanzania’s northern safari circuit in the shortest time possible, however it is advisable to spend more days visiting these parks. This package is ideal for those who have limited time and budget and yet are in quest of “The Big 5”.
First taking you to explore the great savanna of Serengeti National Park, where there is a big chance of spotting big cats as lions and alot of other wildlife. You will experience an overnight with the sounds of the African wildlife in the heart of Serengeti followed by a stunning sunrise over the endless savannah on a clear day.
The tour will end with game drives in the largest unbroken crater, the Ngorongoro Crater.
|1||Moshi/Arusha – Serengeti National Park
|Transfer, Game drives||Tukaone Tented Camp
|2||Serengeti – Ngorongoro
|Game drives||Rhino Lodge Ngorongoro||Full Board|
|3||The Ngorongoro Crater – Moshi/Arusha/Airport
|Crater floor Game drives||End of Tour||Breakfast, Lunch|
Depart for Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area at 6.00am from Moshi/07.30am from Arusha with packed lunch, approximately 8 hour drive from Moshi/6 hours from Arusha.
Arrive Naabi hill gate in time for lunch, thereafter your guide will clear out with the permits. Proceed with en route game drives to the heart of Serengeti, Seronera renowned for its abundance of resident wildlife. Continue with game drives until later in the late afternoon depart for dinner and overnight at Tukaone Tented Camp.
At dawn you will head out into the Serengeti wilderness for a short safari, where you can experience the early morning activity of wildlife and the amazing sunrise over the endless plains. Your guide will serve you a cup of fresh African coffee while you enjoy this spectacular moment. Then continue with the safari, where you will later drive towards Ngorongoro. Overnight at Rhino Lodge, on the edge of Ngorongoro Crater.
Optional Extras: Olduvai Gorge Tour
After Breakfast, drive towards the descending route down the world’s largest unbroken crater with packed lunch for extensive game drives and later in the afternoon drive back to Moshi/Arusha or drop off at the airport for a late flight.
Optional: Maasai cultural interaction 1 hour
Map is coming soon
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/ Chinese/ German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
3. Full board accommodation in safari class lodges (Subject to availability).
4. Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
5. Bottled water.
7. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
1. Airport Transfers (can be arranged).
2. Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged).
3. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari).
4. Travel insurance.
5. All items of personal nature.
6. Beverages and laundry except where shown.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price pr. Person||$2,003||$1,265||$1,038||$971||$894||$854|
Please contact us for family safaris with children discount.
Olduvai Gorge Tour
Maasai Cultural Interaction
(255) 715 820280