This short safari takes you through three of the most popular national parks in the northern circuit.
Starting with Tarangire National Park, its wonderful scenery of the massive baobab trees and large herds of elephants.
Going further to the spectacular Ngorongoro Crater, where there’s the best chance to see the black rhino.
Ending the adventure in Lake Manyara National Park where pink feathers flutters at the great Lake Manyara. The Lake covers almost the entire area of the park. The driving distances between the three parks and your accommodation in Karatu are short making this tour ideal for those seeking for a short but yet rewarding adventure experience
|1||Moshi/Arusha – Tarangire National Park||1.5 – 2.0 Hrs Walking Safari, Game drives
|Tloma Lodge Karatu||Lunch, Dinner|
|2||Karatu – The Ngorongoro Crater||Crater floor Game drives
|Tloma Lodge Karatu||Full Board|
|3||Lake Manyara National Park- Moshi/Arusha/Airport||Game drives
|End of Tour||Breakfast, Lunch|
Depart for Tarangire National Park at 6.30am from Moshi/08.30am from Arusha with packed lunch, approximately 4.5 hour drive from Moshi/2 hours from Arusha to Tarangire gate.
After your guide clears with the permits you will be introduced to an armed ranger ready to begin your walking safari in the amazing Tarangire national park (1.5-2 hours), return to your vehicle and later proceed with game drives. Exit the park later in the late afternoon and drive to Tloma Lodge in Karatu for dinner and overnight.
After Breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro gate and after clearance with the permits, drive towards the descending route down the world’s largest unbroken crater with packed lunch for game drives and later in the afternoon drive to Karatu for dinner and overnight at Tloma Lodge.
After breakfast depart for lake Manyara national park approximately 45 minute drive with packed lunch, upon clearance with the permits your guide will drive you through the forest of this pristine park for extensive game drives, Continue with game drives along the lake and exit the park in the late afternoon to drive back to Moshi/Arusha or drop off at the airport for a late flight.
Optional: Maasai cultural interaction 1 hour
Map is coming soon.
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide.
3. Professional Chef providing 3 meals a day
4. Camping facilities (Tents, Tables, Chairs, Mattresses, Sleeping bags, Cutlery etc.)
5. Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
6. Walking safari.
7. Armed ranger for walking safari
8. Bottled Water
10. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors
1. Airport Transfers (can be arranged)
2. Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged)
3. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari & $5-$10 per person per day to chef)
4. Travel insurance
5. All items of personal nature
6. Beverages and Laundry except where shown.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price pr. Person||$1,642||$1,007||$807||$767||$694||$669|
Please contact us for family safaris with children discount.
Maasai Cultural Interaction
(255) 715 820280