This short safari takes you to two of the utmost popular national parks of the Tanzania’s northern safari circuit in the shortest time possible, however it is advisable to spend more days visiting these parks.
Starting with exploring the endless plains of Serengeti National Park, where the savanna is rich in wildlife. Followed by a splendid morning game drives to see the sun rise over the vast area before continuing with en route game drives to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
The Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest unbroken and non-flooded volcanic caldera, is the last stop of this epic adventure with games drives in the crater floor.
|1||Moshi/Arusha – Serengeti National Park
|Game drives||Kati Kati Tented Camp Serengeti||Lunch, Dinner|
|2||Serengeti – Ngorongoro
|Game drives||Ngorongoro Tortilis Camp Ngorongoro||Full Board|
|3||The Ngorongoro Crater – Moshi/Arusha/Airport
|Crater floor Game drives||End of Tour||Breakfast, Lunch|
Depart for Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area with packed lunch, approximately 8 hour drive from Moshi/6 hours from Arusha to Serengeti
Arrive Naabi hill gate in time for lunch, thereafter your guide will clear out with the permits. Proceed with en route game drives to the heart of Serengeti, Seronera renowned for its abundance of resident wildlife. Continue with game drives until later in the late afternoon depart for dinner and overnight at Kati Kati Tented Camp.
After a very early breakfast venture into the wilderness of the Serengeti with packed lunch for half day game drives, depart Serengeti at noon en route Game drives in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Tortilis Camp.
En route game drives, the drive takes approximately 3 hours to Ngorongoro.
After Breakfast, drive towards the descending route down the world’s largest unbroken crater with packed lunch for extensive game drives and later in the afternoon drive back to Moshi/Arusha or drop off at the airport.
Optional: Maasai cultural interaction 1 hour
Map is coming soon
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/Chinese/German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
3. Full board accommodation in safari class lodges (Subject to availability).
4. Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
5. Bottled water.
7. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
1. Airport Transfers (can be arranged).
2. Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged).
3. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari).
4. Travel insurance.
5. All items of personal nature.
6. Beverages and laundry except where shown.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price pr. Person||$2,097||$1,355||$1,115||$1,062||$977||$944|
Please contact us for family safaris with children discount.
Olduvai Gorge Tour
Maasai Cultural Interaction
(255) 715 820280