Central Serengeti also called the heart of Serengeti, the most popular area in Serengeti National Park and ideal to be visited through out the year. This area is so vast that you might well be the only visitor around when a cheetah chases down a Thomson gazelle at a break neck speed across the plains in an epic struggle to fulfill the ancient adage of survival for the fittest.
With this 4 days fly-in/out safari you will fly out from the Arusha Airport to Seronera Airstrip in the central Serengeti where your guide will be waiting for you, after a short briefing you will venture into the wilderness for game drives. On the 4th day you may opt to fly to Zanzibar instead of Arusha for an extra cost.
|1||Arusha – Arusha Airport – Seronera Serengeti Airstrip
|Transfer, Flight, Game drives||Lahia Tented Lodge, Serengeti||Full Board|
|2||Serengeti National Park
|Full day game drives||Lahia Tented Lodge, Serengeti||Full Board|
|3||Serengeti National Park||Full day game drives
|Lahia Tented Lodge, Serengeti||Full Board|
|4||Seronera Airstrip – Arusha Airport||Early morning game drives, Flight||End of tour
Upon arrival at Seronera Airstrip your guide will meet and greet you and after a short briefing he welcome you to the vast plains of Serengeti National Park and take you on game drives. Dinner and overnght at Lahia Tented Lodge.
After breakfast venture into the wilderness of the Serengeti for full day game drives or return to camp for hot lunch and a siesta before departing for evening game drives when the afternoon sun is cooler. These options can be discussed with your guide.
Optional Extra: Balloon Safari 05.30 am – 09.30 am, 1 hour Balloon flight at dawn over the Serengeti Plains and bush breakfast, thereafter proceed with game drives.
Venture into the wilderness to catch up with the sunrise over the endless plains of the Serengeti, enjoy the very early game drives when animal activity is at the highest, break for a freshly made coffee by your guide and later return to camp for breakfast before departing with packed lunch for a full day game drive. Your guide will find a pristine location for lunch and proceed with game drives until later in the late afternoon depart to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
You have experienced an amazing Safari in one of the most premium safari parks in the world. After breakfast depart for Seronera airstrip to catch your flight to Arusha/ Zanzibar or destination of your choice.
Map is coming soon
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide. (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/ Chinese/ German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
3. Full board accommodation in safari class lodges and tented camps (Subject to availability).
4. Park fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
5. Inbound flights (Arusha – Serengeti & Serengeti – Arusha).
6. Airport pick-up and drop-off at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).
7. Bottled Water.
9. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
1. Accommodation before and after safari (Can be arranged)
2. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide)
3. Travel insurance
4. All items of personal nature
5. Beverages and laundry except where shown.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price pr. Person||$3,349||$2,393||$2,064||$2,088||$1,880||$1,961|
Please contact us for family safaris with children discount.
Flight to Zanzibar
(255) 715 820280