Experience the wildlife on their travel as they follow the rains. The Ndutu area which is located within the Ngorongoro Conservation Area is hosting millions of wildlife as they migrate from Kenya to the Ndutu area in Tanzania. Suitable for December – March.
With this fly-in/out safari you will arrive directly into the Ndutu Area and depart straight from the area, taking you to your desired destination. No en route drives only pure game drives.
|1||Arrival at Ndutu Airstrip||Arrival, Game drives
|Ang’ata Migration Ndutu Camp||Lunch, Dinner|
|2||Ndutu, Ngorongoro Conservation Area||Full day game drives||Ang’ata Migration Ndutu Camp
|3||Ndutu, Ngorongoro Conservation Area||Full day game drives||Ang’ata Migration Ndutu Camp
|4||Departure from Ndutu Airstrip||Departure
|End of Tour||Breakfast, Lunch|
Upon arrival at Ndutu Airstrip your guide will awaits you, ready to welcome you to the stunningly beautiful Ndutu Area and take you to camp, Ang’ata Migration Ndutu Camp, for off-loading luggage. Hereafter your first day of splendid game drives awaits.
After an early breakfast venture into the wilderness with packed lunch in quest of the great migration in the Ndutu Area. Around mid-day your guide will find a pristine spot for you to enjoy your packed lunch while being surrounded of the alluring nature. Dinner and overnight at Ang’ata Migration Ndutu Camp.
At dawn venture into the Ndutu wilderness to experience the animal activity in the early morning and watch the alluring sunrise while enjoying a morning coffee. After the early morning game drive you will head back to camp for breakfast and for preparing today’s lunch. Hereafter proceed with a full day game drives in quest for the last chance of witnessing the migration. Your guide will find a pristine location for lunch and proceed with game drives until later in the late afternoon depart to camp for dinner and overnight.
You have experienced an amazing Safari in four of the amazing national parks in Africa. After breakfast depart for Ndutu airstrip where your flight awaits to take you to the destination of your choice.
Map is coming soon
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/Chinese/German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
3. Full board accommodation in safari class lodges and tented camps (Subject to availability).
4. Park fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
5. Bottled Water.
7. Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Moshi/Arusha.
8. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
9. Inbound flights (Arusha – Serengeti & Serengeti – Arusha).
1. Airport Transfers (can be arranged)
2. Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged)
3. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide).
4. Travel insurance.
5. All items of personal nature.
6. Beverages and laundry except where shown.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price pr. Person||$2,957||$2,088||$1,739||$1,802||$1,649||$1,683|
Please contact us for family safaris with children discount.
(255) 715 820280