Small calves getting lost from their mothers on the wrong side of Mara River and many wildebeests becoming the offer of the hungry crocodiles hiding in the water makes The Great Migration a time of surviving of the fittest when the rainfalls that leads the journey of the migratory animals towards the Kenyan border. A dramatic time but a truly spectacular event, a natural wonder. Suitable for July – October.
With this fly-in/out safari you will arrive directly to Serengeti National Park to the airstrip Seronera and depart straight from the area, taking you to your desired destination. No en route drives only pure game drives.
|1||Arrival at Kogatende Airstrip||Arrival, Game drives
|Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp||Lunch, Dinner|
|2||Northern Serengeti National Park||Full day game drives||Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp
|3||Northern Serengeti National Park||Full day game drives||Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp
|4||Departure from Kogatende Airstrip||Departure
|End of Tour||Breakfast, Lunch|
Upon arrival at Kogatende Airstrip your guide will awaits you, ready to welcome you to the vast plains of Serengeti National Park and take you to your camp, Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp, for off-loading luggage. Hereafter your first day of splendid game drives awaits.
After an early breakfast venture into the Serengeti wilderness with packed lunch in quest of the great migration in the North Serengeti, we will transverse the beautiful eastern Serengeti, where you will have the chance to witness the varied landscape of the Serengeti from the endless plains of the central and southern Serengeti to the many kopjes in the east and woodland in the north, afternoon game drives along the Mara River. Dinner and overnight at Mara Kati Kati tented camp.
At dawn venture into the Serengeti wilderness to experience the animal activity in the early morning and watch the alluring sunrise over the tremendous savanna while enjoying a morning coffee. After the early morning game drive you will head back to camp for breakfast and for preparing today’s lunch. Hereafter proceed with a full day game drives and in quest along the Mara River for the last chance of witnessing the river crossing. Your guide will find a pristine location for lunch and proceed with game drives until later in the late afternoon depart to camp for dinner and overnight.
You have experienced an amazing Safari in four of the amazing national parks in Africa. After breakfast depart for Kogatende airstrip where your flight awaits to take you to the destination of your choice.
Map is coming soon
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/Chinese/German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
3. Full board accommodation in safari class lodges and tented camps (Subject to availability).
4. Park fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
5. Bottled Water.
7. Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Moshi/Arusha.
8. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
9. Inbound flights (Arusha – Serengeti & Serengeti – Arusha).
1. Airport Transfers (can be arranged)
2. Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged)
3. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide).
4. Travel insurance.
5. All items of personal nature.
6. Beverages and laundry except where shown.
Do you have any queries or wish to tailor this tour? Please click the below box to contact us.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price pr. Person||$2,971||$2,154||$1,869||$1,848||$1,738||$1,723|
Please contact us for family safaris with children discount.
(255) 715 820280