This safari covers two of the most popular national parks in the Northern Circuit in Tanzania.
Starting in the magnificent Serengeti National Park to explore the endless plains enriched with animals. Ending the adventure in the Ngorongoro Conservationa Area with a walking safari on the Ngorongoro crater rim followed by crater floor game drives.
This tour is ideal for those who wish to visit the two of Tanzania’s utmost popular national parks in the best budget and time possible.
|1||Moshi/Arusha – Serengeti National Park||Enroute game drives, Game drive in the Serengeti Plains
|Tukaone Tented Camp||Lunch, Dinner|
|2||Serengeti National Park||Full day game drives
|Tukaone Tented Camp Serengeti||Full Board|
|3||Serengeti – Ngorongoro Conservation Area||Game drives, 1.0 Hr Ngorongoro crater rim Scenery walk
|Rhino Lodge Ngorongoro||Full Board|
|4||The Ngorongoro Crater – Moshi/Arusha/Airport||Crater floor Game drives
|End of Tour||Breakfast, Lunch|
Depart for Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area from Karatu with packed lunch, approximately 3 -5 hour with en route Game drives in Ngorongoro.
You will arrive at Naabi hill gate in Serengeti in time for lunch. Enjoy your packed lunch there after your guide clears out with the permits. You have the ticket to venture into the world premier safari destination. Proceed with game drives in the heart of the Serengeti national park. Later in the late afternoon depart for dinner and overnight at Tukaone Tented Camp.
After an early breakfast venture into the Serengeti wilderness with packed lunch for full day game drives. Your guide will find a pristine location for bush lunch proceed with game drives until later in the late afternoon depart to camp for dinner and overnight.
After an early breakfast venture into the wilderness of the Serengeti National Park for early morning game drives with packed lunch. Continue with game drives until noon hours and depart for Ngorongoro Conservation Area, en route game drives in the Conservation area arriving in time for an evening Ngorongoro Crater scenery walk. Your guide will introduce you to an armed ranger ready to explore the wilderness free from the confinements of your car. Thereafter he will pick you and drive to the lodge for dinner and overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Optional Extras: Olduvai Gorge Tour
After Breakfast, drive towards the descending route down the world’s largest unbroken crater with packed lunch for extensive game drives in the Crater floor and later in the afternoon drive back to Moshi/Arusha or drop off at the airport
Optional: Maasai cultural interaction 1 hour
Map is coming soon
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/Chinese/German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
3. Full board accommodation in safari class lodges (Subject to availability).
4. Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
5. Walking safari.
6. Armed ranger for walking safari.
7. Bottled water.
9. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
1. Airport Transfers (can be arranged).
2. Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged).
3. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari).
4. Travel insurance.
5. All items of personal nature.
6. Beverages and laundry except where shown.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price per person||$2,409||$1,647||$1,397||$1,372||$1,276||$1,257|
Please contact us for family safaris with children discount.
Olduvai Gorge Tour
Maasai Cultural Interaction
(255) 715 820280