This tour is created for the one who wants to experience a safari adventure within a limited time range and will take you through two of the utmost popular national parks in the northern safari circuit.
Begin with exploring the grand Serengeti National Park, watching the wildlife and its movement all from small birds to the big cats.
Ending the adventure with game drives in the great Ngorongoro Crater, which is the largest intact crater in the world, and holds over 25,000 animals.
|1||Moshi/Arusha – Serengeti National Park
|Game drives||Kati Kati Tented Camp Serengeti||Lunch, Dinner|
|2||Serengeti National Park
|Full day Game drives||Kati Kati Tented Camp Serengeti||Full Board|
|3||Serengeti – Ngorongoro
1.0 Hr Ngorongoro Crater rim scenery walk
|Ngorongoro Tortilis Camp Ngorongoro||Full Board|
|4||The Ngorongoro Crater – Moshi/Arusha/Airport
|Crater floor Game drives||End of Tour||Breakfast, Lunch|
Depart for Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area at 6.00am from Moshi/07.30am from Arusha with packed lunch, approximately 8 hour drive from Moshi/6 hours from Arusha to the gate of Serengeti.
Arrive Naabi hill gate Serengeti in time for lunch, after your guide clears out with the permits venture into the wilderness of the Serengeti for game drives.
After an early breakfast venture into the Serengeti wilderness with packed lunch for full day game drives. Your guide will find a pristine location for bush lunch proceed with game drives until later in the late afternoon depart to camp for dinner and overnight.
After an early breakfast venture into the wilderness of the Serengeti National Park for early morning game drives with packed lunch. Continue with game drives until noon hours and depart for Ngorongoro Conservation Area, en route game drives in the Conservation area arriving in time for an evening Ngorongoro Crater scenery walk. Your guide will introduce you to an armed ranger ready to explore the wilderness free from the confinements of your car. Thereafter he will pick you and drive to the lodge for dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Tortilis Camp.
Optional Extras: Olduvai Gorge Tour
After breakfast, drive towards the descending route down the world’s largest unbroken crater with packed lunch for extensive game drives and later in the afternoon drive back to Moshi/Arusha or drop off at the airport for a late flight.
Optional: Maasai cultural interaction 1 hour
Map is coming soon
1. Comfortable 4×4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
2. English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/Chinese/German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
3. Full board accommodation in safari class lodges (Subject to availability).
4. Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
5. Walking safari.
6. Armed ranger for walking safari.
7. Bottled water.
9. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
1. Airport Transfers (can be arranged).
2. Accommodation before and after safari (can be arranged).
3. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide, $5-$10 per walk to the armed ranger on the walking safari).
4. Travel insurance.
5. All items of personal nature.
6. Beverages and laundry except where shown.
|NO. of PAX in one group||1PAX||2PAX||3PAX||4PAX||5PAX||6PAX|
|Price pr. Person||$2,613||$1,739||$1,465||$1,450||$1,342||$1,329|
Please contact us for family safaris with children discount.
Olduvai Gorge Tour
Maasai Cultural Interaction
(255) 715 820280