Do you want to give a premature baby a fresh and clean start in life? The Tanzanian Hospitals don’t provide diapers for the newborn babies, these the mothers have to provide themselves. Though the problem sometimes is that the mothers of the babies don’t have the economy to provide enough diapers for their newborn wonders. Furthermore some babies are orphans and therefore have no-one to provide the diapers for them. This often leaves the babies lying in their crib without any diapers which ends up being messy. This is why we need you for this project, to provide care and diapers for them and welcoming them into the world.
Our target is to make it possible for every newborn to always be wearing a fresh diaper and never lay in the crib at the Hospital without. For this to be achieved the small premature babies needs as many diapers as possible, so that the babies can have a fresh and clean start in their lives.
MAYBE SOME PICTURES OF THE PROJECT HERE
Day 1: ?
Day 2: ?
1. Transport to at back from project
2. English Speaking Guide
3. Bottled Water
4. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors
1. Airport Transfers (can be arranged)
2. Accommodation before and after project (can be arranged)
3. Tips (recommended $10-$15 per person per day to the guide)
4. Travel insurance
5. All items of personal natureDo you have any queries? Please click the below box to contact us.
Price pr. Person
Do you have any queries? Please click the below box to contact us.